Sunday 22 February 2015

Under the Skin | Passport to the UK

Recently, I have been contacted and requested to become a UK contributor to the arts site The Thoroughfare. Based in the US, it has been running for a short amount of time; showing an immense amount of potential for the future. For my debut on the site, a feature has been created linking the two locations (UK & USA) named Passport to the UK. 


Basically, this means that I will review/ write regarding films and books established in the United Kingdom. For my first post, I chose to review the 2013 Sci-Fi Thriller: Under the Skin. 
To see the full version of the piece click here. For entertaining articles, reviews and much more, be sure to check out some of their other posts on a wide variety of crafts and arts.

No comments :

Post a Comment